Produced by the Wang Center for Global Education, Directed by Andrea Capere and Princess Reese
Namibia Nine highlights how the power of collaboration across borders can be an effective tool to fight oppression. It is also about the role that access to education plays in creating a more just world.
- World Premiere; Pacific Lutheran University (2015)
- Life-Changing Connections Across Time and Continents
- Save the date: Documentary ‘Namibia Nine’ to premiere in February
- Meet PLU’s “Namibia Nine” — An International Success Story
- ‘Namibia Nine’ Premieres to Full, Excited Crowd
Produced by JuliAnne Rose and Heather Perry, Edited by Andrea Capere
Since the tragic events of September 11, anti-Muslim sentiment has become increasingly prevalent in America. This phenomenon, referred to by many as “Islamophobia,” has lead to a significant fear of a largely misunderstood world religion.
- MediaLab Documentary Nominated for an Emmy
- Official Selection; Social Justice Film Festival (2013)
- Nominated for a NATAS Northwest Emmy (2013)
Written by K.L. Young, Directed by Andrea Capere
A short philosophical discourse on life, relationships and ‘not sweating the small stuff’.
- Official Selection; Tacoma Film Festival (2013)
- Official Selection; Pollygrind Film Festival (2014)
- Best Short Short; Pollygrind Film Festival (2014)
A brief collection of short dramas I’ve directed.